Reviews for "Oceans Wide"

Splendid work! Lyrics is excellent... beautiful. The build is goosebump-worthy. Wow! Massive chill I'm getting right here. After I put it on loop, I don't know how many times I listened too right now. The background music is very interesting. The marimba melodies are very catchy. LOVE IT!

:) I'm in confident that this piece absolutely will win you this round. AWESOME!

im sure this will make it into the next round for sure, goodluck n__n)b !!
- Pandasticality

Troisnyx responds:

I hope so. Let's not jump to presumptions, but hope for the best. And whatever happens from this point on happens.

Very beautiful progression.

Can't put my finger on what it reminds me of, but it's something classic.
Disney meets 80s ballad? And I mean that in the best way possible.

1:11 is a superb moment.

Fantastic work; Good luck!

Troisnyx responds:

All the best to you too!

I'll admit not having thought about it sounding like Disney until you told me. I guess I'm getting it just a little bit, from hearing the chords.... hm. I like classic Disney, and I'm pleasantly surprised that the song reminded you of it.

This is Was Pretty.
The Singing is Awesome. I Enjoy the Singing. I also like the Lyrics as well. This Track's Theme is really enjoyable and Wonderful. This is Going to set An Example for the other Songs that will Follow.
Overall this is a Charming and Wonderful song. I did enjoy it. Awesome job
Food123

Troisnyx responds:

I'm grateful that you think this song will set a precedent for other upcoming ones... thank you. Often I find myself sinking beneath the proverbial waves, but reading your thoughts on this song (and others', very carefully) changes that.

I can go to bed thanking the good Lord for this piece, even if I struggled through it.

Oh man, how did I miss this one? Lovely as always; I can recognize your sound from a mile away! Quite possibly your best work in terms of composition and singing performance. The production is still a little dodgy, but you're definitely showing signs of improvement. All the best in the tournament!