For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gone Emo"

Heh.

Nice! The animation was good. The humor was excellent. I especially loved that catching fire in sunlight gag. But man, that audio! I know you warned about the cracking, but it was still distracting as hell. Still, good flash all and all. Next time, though, do something about that audio!

Unreal

That was really good , iloved your drawing in the animation , and the plot was well thought off too :D , but the audio was the only problem , some of the stuff was difficult to hear . but i gave you 5/5 and 9* :P

that was pretty funny

I got some pretty good laughs out of this one. keep up the good work, I'd like to see more in the near future.

hahahahahahahaha

*spam laughter times infinity with head explosion here*

seems weird...

how can you play zelda on a xbox? but cool animation.