Reviews for "Freigeist"

Very cool

I really liked this one. It had an especially interesting mechanic with the switching between worlds to solve puzzles. I REALLY liked that the music sounded somewhat similar melodically between both worlds. I really enjoyed this one. Nice length too. I never got bored or too frustrated. Great job!

Intriguing.

I feel that that other world was not a world at all. Yet the Jew was drugged, or the experiment had a negative affect on his brain, causing him to lead to hallucination. I don't think I understand fully, or maybe I'm looking to far into this. But I believe that with this kind of sensitive subjected game, their has to be something deeper.

No one would dare to make such a game with such a plot, without their meaning something to it. Idk. I enjoyed this. Great game.

Incredible

I personally don't understand why this has received so much negativity. I thought this was a beautiful game with a poignant meaning, but I guess that's just me huh? Anyway, keep up the good work Team Tolstoy!

interesting state.

well done

Sweet

Loved the concept of switching between the two realities. My only negative comment would be too short! I wish it were longer. Awesome job!