Reviews for "Freigeist"

I wish it was longer

It's too short, I almost got excited while thinking "Woah, this is the best game I've seen for last few days" and then it was over. Please make a sequel!

Very Dark

I liked the gameplay & wish there was a longer version. I really liked the references to the Socialist Nazis & how they tortured/murdered people in the name of medical science. A game with a history lesson is always welcome when it is true. Excellent shorty 5/5 10/10

Wonderful.

I didn't experience any mechanical bugs like everyone else has been whining about, but at one point, the music got switched for the two worlds, and somehow switched back a little later.

Simply breathtaking.

This is a well made game. Nazi Crocodiles, nothing can be bad with them.
Great music too.
Many times games seem to be made by people who doesn't know much about literature and philosophy, like cinema is the only good media to get inspiration from. You made a very brave choice.

Great game! Good theme and music was appropriate. After I got the hang of jumping and switching at the same time, it made it a lot easier.