Reviews for "Skyrim - CotN"

Wow...

...I could easily see that happening. I know all too well how what it's like not to save. Fortunately, since you entered the necromancer's house and left, there should be an auto save of you leaving it right? I'm kind of surprised that necromancer hunted you down.

@darkcommander1
Actually, that one dragon is the final boss of the game I think so it's not just a dragon, it's THE dragon of ALL dragons. I actually hope that he's significantly stronger than the other enemies though.

ha great stuff

hate it when i 4get 2 save lol. great ending

me soh happy

in two weeks im gonna have skyrim

Yeah, Sabre cat got me.

RIght after I used everypotion and power I had to kill a Blood Dragon. Vurr Funneh.

I HATE THEM TOO

they hurt so baaaad

that's why i map quicksave to the middle mouse button