For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Final Eclypse"

Neato

Tell you one thing this song gets 5 stars for creepy and 5 more for awesomeness.

X

haha thank you.

haunting

this song gives me the chills. every time that sound goes by in the background i can feel it pass through me.

ah crap.

Tis A Haunting Peice.

Does it say "I have defiled the Gods and Demons"? Because That's what it sounds like, and I thnk It gives the music a creepy edge. Almost like you're with someone during the time of redemption. I'd like to use this for a film I'm making, if you let me. That is, if I can get decent actors.

Oops! On and on about my own problem! I love this music, and you should definatly keep it up.

P.S. Is that "This is the way the world ends" peice from Halo? I could've sworn it....

Mitrox responds:

yes it is, that is cortana's voice.

Love the "heart" beat!

I heard this song in "Dark Cut" and I thought it fit so well with game. Idk if you've played "Dark Cut," but the music fits the game because of the heartbeat. (You need to complete surgeries in the game.) Awesome job on this song! :)

Hey thank Q.

Nice for a fight.

Hey...It's so awsome. I do a lot of stuff on youtube. Mind if I use it for something like a movie I'm making?

not really.

you can use it in your movie, i'd be happy to watch it.