Reviews for "Final Eclypse"

Cool

It was pretty good. I just want to ask why did you use cortana's voice from the Halo 3 trailer??

Mitrox responds:

hah! Well i don't know, i just wanted to, i got a little obessed with that trailer!

Wooo whoo

Heard the song on the game Dark Cut. Its really an awsome tune. Dark sounding but I ..err dig it!

Mitrox responds:

whoa! thanks dude! That game was brutal! =D My song is meh though!

woah...

Im wearing headphones, and this makes my brain feel weird; good weird mind. The voice sorta spoiled it though, what was it saying? Short but nice.
Without the voice, it would fit well in a Legend of Zelda temple, im not even joking, its that good!

Mitrox responds:

=) "I have defied, gods magic demons" Thats whar she said, but this song sucks anyways! Thanks for the review! =D

Keep it Viewtiful, that i will!

wow

this fucking song is great, sounds like metroid to me, if someone dont like it, gary coleman will fuckin break their legs

Mitrox responds:

xD Well that isn't necessary! LOL! Thanks though!

Keep it V?

Heh, I like your style :)

I like the way you put up the songs :) I may be a bit better thou, but that's only cause I experiment with different sounds, as you might hear, if you check out my tunes :)

Anyhow, keep it up... I like you already xD

Mitrox responds:

hah! If you think im a noob to NG, wrong!!! This is just an new account I created a while ago! =D If thats not the case then! XD Sorry for asuming that! Thank you for reviewing my track! I'll check out ur music! No worries! ;D