Reviews for "Final Eclypse"

That song.

It reminds me, of the mythical midevel times.

On a dark rainy night, a carage and horse are running along a plain, no one seems to be guiding the horse, howeve, inside the carage is a warrior wounded and hiding from a horde of monsters, the rest of the knights are fighing across the plain.

The music Final eclypse almost reminds me of that. And somehow Sleepy Hollow.

Mitrox responds:

Thanks for the gritty in detail review man.

its always nice to have these type of reviews.

nice

kick arse song dewd

hah, thanks man.

Great!

cortanas voice fits so well in ur music it has a great but creepy feeling to ur music i luv it ! :D

thanks, lol.

Great

One of the best songs I've heard on NG. In fact, I think it's right up there with songs from anywhere else. It contains elements that combine to make a sound that is quite unique. One of the great things about independent artists: fresh sounds. Great job.

Mitrox responds:

nah, they have way better artists on NG, that deserve better credit for their work.

sweet

i like this one it has a timesplitters fell to it aswell good job and also a metroid prime fell how do you get all your music pieces so perfect

Mitrox responds:

thanks for the cool review.