Reviews for "Tasty Planet: DinoTime"

finally it's here

mmm tasty

a good game but to easy and short great fun factor but again to easy to short.

Awsome game.

I loved the first game, untill level 2. The super buggy controlls meant I could not get anywhere. This game fixes that totaly and is super awsome.

The reasons I gave it a nine instead of 10 were 2 things:
1: OMG the music gets super anoying after awhile. Put in a juke box or something.
2: After I saved the earth I wanted to just stay in orbit and protect the planet from any more asteroid collisions, not destroy everything. Time paradox... WEAK.

That said, awsome game! It makes me want to buy the back for seconds game, but... I dont have a phone that could play it and if I did I am still broke, soooo....

Loved the first :3

I love the series, and I like how you also bring each one into a flash game aswell :D I would also like to clarify, they are indeed the owner of the series.

Only one bit of criticism I can give. The music can get a BIT annoying after hearing it for 2 whole games in a row :3

Loved it

Great as usual ^^ It could have done with more levels though and allowed me to use the mouse like the last game :)