Reviews for "Tasty Planet: DinoTime"

One problem: Once you begin a level, you move automatically. You really need to fix this.

Cute game, but there is a maddening error I get when playing both this and the original where the goo creature falls to the bottom of the screen and keeps sliding back down, and then I can only move up when going diagonally to the right. It's inconsistent, and very frustrating.
Other than that, the art is cute and the story is funny.

great might get the full version, theres a bug btw on the 5 one i carnt contol the blob!

This is even better than the original. The way the dinosaurs chase you so much in hard mode adds a lot of fun that the first game didn't.

love the game and it's prequel! , amazing ending
thankyou