For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need -1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Shiny Minecraft tale"

The medals no longer work.

Yup. Exactly how I remember it.

Missing the alpha version where if you click between two items in the inventory quick enough you can dupe one over the other (just like cloning pokemon by disconnecting the system link during transfer).

Great aniamtion and the "in reality" part was pretty funny too.

Great video. The diamond helmet is so hard though!!!!!

More like an animation than a game, but it is fun indeed. The animation despite being simple is very cool, and the music makes everything better.

I know were all the diamonds are 1: behind him in the cave when he is on the ground while the diamond is burning 2: behind the tree on the left when he is lifting the slimes 3: at the right skeleton's feet when he is getting killed