Reviews for "For the last time"

OMG

This is a masterpiece, just perfect. You couldn't have done this on a comoputer, this is mind blowing.

madboss responds:

Well I DO did this stuff on computer and I don't think this is a masterpiece but I'm happy that you like it and enjoyed it. Thanks!

A work of a God!

This song is not just another song that was just thrown together like most others in this portal. This song tells a story. This song represents hours of hard work.
You should make music for the real movies. You are truly king of the audio portal!

madboss responds:

Oh man stop---I'm not king nowhere... I'm just trying to push my skill-limits as faar as I can. Anyway thanks for your rev and your kind words!

Dude...

...that was an fantastic sound, you're an real champion!!! I love this one - it was so... so fantastic!!!

Thanks a lot!

Like A Final Boss Battle

This sounds like music for the final Boss Battle, I'm surprised no one has used it for their flash yet. Excellent Job!

1-UP!

Again amazing

I've only listen to two of your submissions and i'm a fan, you really should do this for a livin, great music for an action game of a LOTR's style battle

madboss responds:

Thank you again! I also love this epic feeling that I try to bring it trough in my tracks. If you have patience, there is another to come - but I'm still experimenting with the right structure. So hang on!;)