Reviews for "For the last time"

Amazing

This reminds me of a lord of the rings/battle scene type track Ive heard from so many movies.
Amazing you were able to create this by yourself, sounds just like something from a movie or something done by an orchester. Perfect for my new animation :)

Heh

No more words are needed from me my friend. You know what i would say once again :)

But i shall keep an eye on you aslong as you upload here, or anywhere if you inform me.

My next comment will be with your first perfect 10 track. (Not including my perfect 10 on For King and Country, which i'm sure was made by the divines, and not you :P )

Makes me want to pick up a sword.

Its very good. It sounds like it some battlescene music. Like 300 or Gladiator. I can almost hear the swords clashing. Great job!

Excellent

High energy, high clarity, well driven, good concept. Excellent execution. What can I say? It's one of the best tracks on the portal today.

Truly a great song. A masterpiece.

This is one of the greatest songs I have ever heard. I could feel myself getting goosebumps listening to it. It's a great song, very beautiful. It sounds like the kind of music that would make a great intro to a movie.
I loved it! Great song, can't say it enough!