Reviews for "Chinese Poison Toys"

Awesome!!

Great animation and catchy song <3

Thanks a lot!

AMERICA!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!

From China!

ALL YOUR TOYZ ARE BELONG TO US!

Yeaaaaaaaah!!! X-D

LMAO

Netx time we're buying american!
Dude no i have that song in mah head D:

vakavadesigns responds:

X-D Glad you like it - Yeah that was Druox's idea, it kind of gives the song/story a punchline :)

That was freaky!

Wow, this is a great submission because of how sweet the animation was! It was kind of like Cuboy, only even better. I especially love how there are just so many things going on. The only problem is that it really is pretty hard to keep up with the fast lyrics! At least some of them are written onscreen. It's just great to see how well dimensioned these characters look in this. Every person seems to be protruding from the scene itself.

It just goes to show how much variety you can use. I'm not going to say it was related to Christmas because it had toys in it. It works great as a satire, which kind of makes me glad that I am beyond the age of buying toys. Hopefully, we will all grow up soon enough. The voice acting was great, particularly with how it seemed to echo.

vakavadesigns responds:

Hey thanks. It's good to get feedback from someone who's made so many reviews :) Man, the style's kind of hard to get used to. It's very geometric and would be easily left that way, but I tried to add some flexibility and motion in the movements. Next time I'll do better, although I can't imagine when I'll have time for a new one.

Hopefully the visuals help explain the lyrics and vice-versa. I'll try to put the lyrics up soon. I agree, it's not specifically about X-mas, but it fits very well as far as timing. It contrasts well with the "buy buy buy" b.s. that we're hammered with at this time of the year.

Lead and mercury, man, crazy stuff. It dulls the mind and can even make people act insane if the contamination goes too far. If it acted fast like in the animation, I think a lot more people would be aware of it.