Reviews for "Culmination"

Looks and plays great

Extremely impressive, this game kept me entertained for a long time. The look and feel of the game seems perfect and the music really sets a nice mood for the whole thing. I thought the combat was a lot of fun. Nice work.

WOW!

when i first clicked on this game, i did NOT expect it to be another "wings" segment. EPIC!

SPOILER ALERT! DONT READ ON! YOU WILL REGRET!

in the final battle, i was confused before i realized i was playing as fucking vandheer lorde. WOW. you have incredible power AND you can even do that sky laser thing! EPIC!!!!

:/ It's good as well but...

it's a little bit short and the story behind it isn't really creative. I know from your other games that the background stories are great, but this seems a little bit meaningless to me and isn't really connected to the other games, despite the characters :P but it's still a great game and I enjoyed it, thank you :)

So beatifull, this need still in a museun, but ng fail with mi aguin: where are my medals, ALL MY MEDALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very impressed with your games. They have deep-analysis into the character development as well as a wide-variety of metaphors and symbols along with the story. You've done a really good job.

I read your biography or "journal"/blog pages and noticed you mentioning that you were going to continue this series even further. I think you are absolutely correct~