Reviews for "Culmination"

OMG YES

Another game to the series... i love this series so much

More!

Excellent game, concept, art and sound was spot on. There was one really annoying wall jumping part that went on way too long but apart from that I'm waiting in anticipation for the next version of this game....AWESOME JOB!!!

This game is exactly what I've desperatly been searching for. I wanted a 2D hack and slash, and this game went above and beyond any expectations that I had. The combat system is fun and deep, there's juggles, exquisite animations and programming. Basically, this game has it all. only flaws?

Game is short, even if it's a prequel ( as I learned from the comments below )
When you die, you have to 'click' try again isntead of just automatically trying again, like in any other game.

What I appreciate the most? The amazing combat system and responsive controls. Great work. 5 stars from me.

Dope game liked everything about. (^-^) b

Loved the plot twist at the end