Reviews for "Culmination"

Oh my god!

I don't actually give 5-stars very frequently - but this was immensely satisfying!

I could complain about the length (or lack thereof), and that it is more of an extended tutorial / fancy toy than a full game... but it would be such an awesome tutorial / toy that I'd take this over a dragged-out, content-starved game any day - lots of awesomeness in a small package is almost always better than bloat!

The only issue I have encountered was this:

I once launched an enemy (with a combo ending in 's', I think) into the air, and it kept on going up, seemingly with no intention to ever come back down xD Luckily, I had full charge and used 'w' to catch up to it, which turned the potentially game-breaking bug to an awesome feature =9 It would have been bad if I did not have 'w' available, though ^^u

Hard seems impossible with all those bugs around you spamming that fire white spit....

Leaving that on another side and the game is freaking great!

Freakin hell, that was badass. I loved that boss fight. Never saw it coming. And how you even changed the combos for Lorde. And that finish combo he did, oh ho ho, this was so sweet. Fangasm. Gotta say, Vandeer is my fav in this series.

Truly an excellent game. This is by far my favorite game in the whole series due to its complex combo system and awesome moves.

Also, GLITCH FOUND! I'm not sure if it will happen 100% of the time, but it seems if you "defeat" Vandheer Lorde in Hard Mode as you knock him off the platform, you'll be stuck permanently in your "execution pose" while he hacks away at your non-existant whitbox for eternity. This is easiest done with the long-reaching power slash (ie, three Normal or Double Slashes then a Power Slash) which is...also the best way to beat him, ironically.

Kudos to you, D-Sun, and I hope that someday we'll see another game from this series (or similar to it, at least).

What an amazing way to end a game with that kind of seat edger.