Reviews for "Culmination"

this is just simply amazing down to every last detail one of the best online gamesi have ever played

Speechless for a moment... ok. The graphics, the sound effects, the MUSIC! everything adds up. the combat possibilities are astonishing.. so many combos! The theme and story were also really cool, the game itself atmospheric, fluent, immersive.. applause!

good job, this is what I Call a perfect game, it's kind of sad, and I like it, I like games that, at the ending, a feeling remains. Good Job

I'm very impressed with your games. They have deep-analysis into the character development as well as a wide-variety of metaphors and symbols along with the story. You've done a really good job.

I read your biography or "journal"/blog pages and noticed you mentioning that you were going to continue this series even further. I think you are absolutely correct~

God, I love this game. It's like a mini-Devil May Cry game, with all those stylish combos'n sh1t :D