For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Bullet Audyssey"

Not a movie but an absolutely amazing game.

I'm normally not a fan of music based games but this... this was really really good. It was well balanced and smooth, it took both still and patience and you could not rely on only shooting or only slowmo, you had to balance both. Great job.

A perfect, new shooter.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. Difficulty is nauseating for anyone willing to try to perfect EVERY stage. I can perfect most, but not all.

The music is great, a varying selection... and perfect for the game. Never have i seen a Shmup like this.... influenced by musical beats. It's like oneone took Rez and Space Invaders IG and mashed em. Maybe it's not THAT extreme, but yea, it's amazingly fun.

The only ONE nagative remark i can possibly make about the game... is the final boss. I don't want to spoil it for others, but the battle was quite well set up and it WAS fun. If you read beyond this point, SPOILER ALERT.

I was expecting an epic final boss beat, that wasn't just a mashup of all previous bosses made into one... I was expecting a new, epically hard boss with a lot of health. The upgrades for the battle are epic, quite insane... again, a perfect buildup. But I was REALLY expecting a nice, memorable battle. That said, the game was amazing.

The makers of galaga would shed a tear

this is just a badass beautiful game. dodge, firepower, and time all work together and its NOT impossible, just really realllly hard at times (btw, lvl16 > final in difficulty D:) .
The reward idea really got me as a good performance in one level earns you more lives for a tougher one later (or screws you if you sucked :P), an extra incetive to perfect your skills on earlier lvls.
Not to mention the bullets match the the techno songs perfectly it was often more of a dance then a bullet hell (the laser really blew me away, actually took a hit watching them fill the screen when the broke it down XP).
Faved, 5'd, and anxious for your next spawn of genius. we appreciate the fun!

Seriously awesome!

Finally managed to finish the final boss without losses and it only took about 45 minutes.
The game had great basic idea and the execution was done magnificently. The style was nothing too fancy and it matched nicely with the techno beat.
Best game in Newgrounds in a long time.
(if only I had slowmo button in touhou, i just might be able to finish it)

Love but the game, hate the medals

Really great game, and I'm not normally a fan of "bullet hell" type games. But catchy beats that match the bullet patterns is a good draw.
Game play is great, fun and just the right level of diffaculty to keep me coming back for more.

I got all the medals for for the second "secret" one. This is driving me nuts. I /loath/ "secret medals" here on Newgrounds. I'm a hoarder of achievements and not knowing what I have to do for one is very infuriating.

CellarDoorGames responds:

*SEMI-SPOILER FOR SECOND SECRET MEDAL*

The second secret medal is located on the title screen.