Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pixel Pico Sprites"

Wow

Okay these right here well they are pretty neat and interesting. I do think they need a bit more details in a background, but as they are sprites you are showcasing to use, I understand why you stuck with the black background as that will make it easier to transfer over if any users wish to use them in their game. I think the detail and expressions in each character of PICO is nice and I would hope you'd still finish your game. There is always time, even if a short version where you toss him and see how far he goes, you know, something basic, it would always be a good addition and interesting to view. Don't give up on things you start, because I am liking what I see so far.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
You should make this into that game you wanted to make

~X~

Cyberdevil responds:

Right about the background, and a bit more aesthetic than say pink or green... which seemed to be the goto colors for sprite sheets back in the day! Hmm yeah, Toss The Pico... that could be something! Nice idea. I still hope to finish the real game some day but that could be a cool spin-off thing...