Reviews for "Freeway Fury 2"

Great game

This game has everything you could ask for.
Addictive Gameplay - Check
Visually pleasing graphics - Check
Rewards for doing well - Check
Fluid, easy to use controls - Check
On the note of controls, it would be easier to just use spacebar for jumping.

Keep up the great work!

As for "this neet 2 be a i phone app or a xbox live game"... Just... No.
Both I-phone and Xbox Live are horrible, cash-vacuuming, wastes of money.
Android Marketplace and Playstation Network maybe.

-Geek

I havent even played it yet

Finally u made a second one i was getting tired of the first

Addictive as hell

The game is hitting my sweet spot really hard. I could play it forever. Is it available for Android?

This is what I call a proper sequel!

Its prequel is in my favorites, favoriting it because it is so replayable. With its sequel on, I was positively surprised. It had the same sound effects as its prequel (FREEWAY FUUUUUURY! You are dead!) but it need not to be changed.

But the different thing is; the gameplay! There is no one path you need to go just like in its prequel (though it took me getting in that one direction in one play to get it) but many many more. There are the super sensitive motorcycles, the destroying tank, and the police car that wants your head (unless you take it, of course). There is the land of the volcanoes, the area with one airplane, and the land of the motorcycles (with the occasional police car).

This is what I call a sequel to a game; maintaining the same concept and goal (in this case stealing cars to get to the finish line) but adding a few awesome things to it.

exellent

spectacular and addictive, i can say any more :)