For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Freeway Fury 2"

Dude....

This game is awesome!!! O_O

Reminds me of the Outrun series.

I admit that the game has become a lot better than its father but I have the feeling you have gained inspiration from the Outrun series. The mulitple ending and areas are similar to the series but the streak of origninality from you mulitple vehicles and not just Ferrari's dominating the whole game.

I hope, if you do decide to create a third, that more original ideas will come to mind as the sense of you copying the series in this one game has deducted you one star although the overall is still 5/5.

super

this game is the best

Double Showtime!

I thought Freeway Fury 1 was a fun little time waster, but ultimately unfulfilling. Freeway Fury 2, however, fixed that nicely, with having such a variety of different environments to berzerk through.

Two things did bother me, though.

1: To get to the left-hand offramps, you have to go to the left side of the screen. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it means you have to cross three lanes of oncoming traffic. The left-hand paths, therefor, seem arbitrarily more difficult to reach than the right-hand paths. You might want to readjust the maps so that the left-hand offramp is on the left-hand side of the right-hand highway.

2: The alien boss fight. Once I figured it out, I thought it was clever, but it's not obvious at all that by passing to the left side of the screen, you can build your turbo-boost by receiving the Oncoming bonus. It's not obvious, because there's no oncoming traffic, and at first I believed it would be disabled! Perhaps you should give the Oncoming turbo-boost across the whole screen, or at least inform the player point-blank that being on the left-hand side of the highway gives you nitrous even though there isn't any oncoming traffic.

Awesome.

You my good friend, have achieved all of my wishes on Freeway Fury 2 and I give you awesome kudos for that, and has anyone noticed that he finally let us jump diagonally? that is what I always wanted when the first game came out.

Respect.