Reviews for "Freeway Fury 2"

Knockin it out of the park.

Excellent additions to an already very entertaining timewaster. And making them progressively insane, on top of that. I can't wait for a third one.

This is what I call a proper sequel!

Its prequel is in my favorites, favoriting it because it is so replayable. With its sequel on, I was positively surprised. It had the same sound effects as its prequel (FREEWAY FUUUUUURY! You are dead!) but it need not to be changed.

But the different thing is; the gameplay! There is no one path you need to go just like in its prequel (though it took me getting in that one direction in one play to get it) but many many more. There are the super sensitive motorcycles, the destroying tank, and the police car that wants your head (unless you take it, of course). There is the land of the volcanoes, the area with one airplane, and the land of the motorcycles (with the occasional police car).

This is what I call a sequel to a game; maintaining the same concept and goal (in this case stealing cars to get to the finish line) but adding a few awesome things to it.

Im not lying.

When i saw the game i said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG very loud

This is GTA!

This game looks like GTA, but it's more dynamic :P

This Game deserves more than a 4.27

I'm not normally one to give a game 10/10 as I review quite hard but this is a very well designed and addictive game. I played it right through and enjoyed the arcade style and the type of skills you had to develop to get better at playing it.

You really got the arcade feel right and the flow of the game was brilliant, The choice of the different ways you could go and the different settings and special cars you could get really made this enjoyable to play.

I can't think of anything to provide constructive criticism on as this game was very well made. Perhaps maybe just shortening the length of each section fractionally as this game can take a long time to complete if you tend to die a lot like I did. Also maybe if there is one after this thinking of making a screen where you keep track of which cars you have taken control of, so one of the aims could to be take control/destroy every type of car perhaps? Just an idea.

5 stars and a 10/10.