For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Freeway Fury 2"

Excellent update..

Your sequel is glorious.

I will admit, the use of A is something I'm still adjusting to, but when I remember, it does add a new level of control.

I can hardly wait to face the boss!

fun except for one thing.

you need to beat all the roads to get to one boss? seriously? there should be a boss for each road.

amazing

awesome game enjoyng and fun but the only problemes is the diagonal jumps

It's pretty good!

I really enjoyed it. Now all you gotta do is fix the diagonal jump and you got yourself a great, fun, original game!

grate tec

0k so I've been through 8 runs found 6 off-ramps, but there seems to be a miner problem in codeing on the far right path, i think its the four branch. you can go up the ramp but i found two out of three time that the camera failed to pan over to show the path. i might have maid some mistake myself or maybe their is something hidden hear, i really cant say but it looks to my as if this could be a bug in the game or if this is a hidden path of some sort it may be worth it to drop a hints option in the game, i know this happens on free-play i haven't tried on story mode. I'll keep batatesting and get back to you.