Reviews for "Freeway Fury 2"

Ahh, a real classic. 10/10.

Good stuff

Wow how Ironic i just played the first one literately a few seconds ago and right after find the 2nd version its still as good as the last

yeah, i remember playing this on Kong years ago. great game, but i also remember it being frustrating because it's harder to keep nailing those combos time and time again when your diagonal jump doesn't want to work 1/3 of the time, at best.

so naturally, no matter how much i love the game, it obviously hates me. kinda kills a bit of the joy in the end. makes the game a little harder than it really is too, unless your goal is just to race through all the tracks, hit the lowest possible scores, nail the alien boss, and say, "seeya later, alligator." that's just no fun at all. =p

yeah the first one is good but the second one is better