Reviews for "Bullet Bill 3"

Oh my god Wendy is so hard. Especially with the Phantos after you. Do you have any tips?

Really fun and the soundtrack is great for a flash game. I'm using a laptop to play this. Its better with a mouse.

insane Kirby kills and crashes like insane . good game who ever played could give a least 4 or 5 stars

Awesome game,can't see a bad thing,but i have a one problem,but that happens not to alot of people(i think)that is that my eyes hurt atfer playing a long time,its cause of the speed,but excluding that problem,i rate 5 stars

awesome but i think the cheats should have been more well hidden still a great game