Reviews for "Mushroom Madness 3"

makie to me it acts like a score

Great

Like Mushroom Madness 2 another great game, very addictive. Only too easy on some occasions, unlike previous parts.

Only question remains, is there any use for the "Bonus" money you get?

Incredible!

Great game, overall.

The only bad i found is the excesive drop of money in the game, very early you get all the upgrades by only completing one game mode, and lots of coins are thrown.

To @Eyalerez, the one who posted below me. I saw your medals page and you dont have all achievements, i do, so, dont be a liar kiddo.

got everything!!!!

all quests and medals and all achievements, amazing game!!!

PERFECT!!

At first i had my doubts but I love this game. once u unlock animal rush & ur money rate is max, make ur way to level 9 & you'll walk away with over 20k