Reviews for "The True War Story"

This was pretty great...

"I killed him, my bad" lol. I loved the humor and the animation is pretty damn good too. The audio quality could use some work, but I can't really complain. 5/5 and faved :)

one word=

5 stars,that was so funny

nice job!

animation was great bro! I really liked this video! it was really funny! the only thing i could say you could improve is the sound quality! its kind of echoy. i could recommend some echo cancellation equipment in the room your recording in. or just record yourself under a blanket, its a cheap solution to the echo issue!

Halarius

this was very funny nice job

this is awesome

funny, well writen, the animation was fairly good, and the voice was also pretty good