Reviews for "Minecraft Documentary"

sweet!!

I have never played minecraft before, but from what i know i can say that was nice. Some parts was even hysterical and throughout the whole journey i was interested to keep watching. Hilarious ending too!

Amazing

This is the one of few movies on Newgrounds that have meaning and not just killing people. I don't know how to describe it but it is VERY AWESOME.

amzing story

a very compelling story and great execution i cant really say what people haven't said all ready said but it made me fell as if the creatures in mine-craft were real and had a purpose in life that they need to complete.

Diamonds

Of course diamonds. What every woman wants from a man.

my mind was blown

when you created the complete reproduction cycle of creepers.. great idea, i wish notch would have had more time to impliment this idea into minecraft