Reviews for "Bloop 'Lanet"

This is beautifully done! Great technique with the curves (I even see AA!), and awesome job making the colors really count with the depth. Great use of dithering as well.

Happy Pixel Day!

.... oh AA = antialiasing! Righto

This review struck a chord with me the other day, as you picked up on a lot of tiny technical features. It does give me a buzz that somebody out there is aware and looking out for the tiny things.

Glad a fellow pixel artist gave me a good review, thank you. Happy pixel day!

That's great ! ;)

Thank you!

I have to say this is the best pixel art I've ever seen. The detailed texture on the fish and the huge octopus with dithering texturing makes it unique and really stunning to look at.

Happy belated Pixel Day to you too!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Happy belated Pixel Day, Mr. DPinoy! Your reviews’s a huge compliment to come from the King of Pixel Art on NG.

Impressive. I want THIS for my shower curtain!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Hope your next shower curtain’s mould resistant. They all look crap once you’ve got a layer of something black creeping up from the base.

... erm, yeah, I mean thanks!

This reminds me of that one Ancient Greek octopus vase; good shit.