For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bloop 'Lanet"

Duuuude! Long time no see. This is so cool! I love the variety but consistency of the fish and how non-awkward the octopus tentacles are (that's usually my struggle with octopi)

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Yo spags, yeah it’s been about a year. You should hit the art forum brawl up as there’s a few of the old regs in that.

Octopus tentacles - I usually do a few freestyle sketches before I start anything to get in the flow and help address awkward poses.

So somewhere on my PC there is a sketch file that contains what can only be described as “harlequin octopi carcasses”.

really nice dithering on the head and all the fish, you made some killer depth with all those fish this is really good!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks, Mr P. Shark! Enjoy your Pixel Day! :)

That's great ! ;)

Thank you!

hey very nicely done! That looks like something done by MC Escher! You should check out his work!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Okey dokey! Enjoy your Pixel Day, chap!

This is beautifully done! Great technique with the curves (I even see AA!), and awesome job making the colors really count with the depth. Great use of dithering as well.

Happy Pixel Day!

.... oh AA = antialiasing! Righto

This review struck a chord with me the other day, as you picked up on a lot of tiny technical features. It does give me a buzz that somebody out there is aware and looking out for the tiny things.

Glad a fellow pixel artist gave me a good review, thank you. Happy pixel day!