Reviews for "Bloop 'Lanet"

This woul make a cool wallpaper or hell a classic screensaver from the Windows 98 era

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Hi Wegra. Oh jeez, a Windows 98 screensaver ...
... the original pic’s got a 660px x 660px canvas, did the crappy little monitors have enough resolution back then?

I have to say this is the best pixel art I've ever seen. The detailed texture on the fish and the huge octopus with dithering texturing makes it unique and really stunning to look at.

Happy belated Pixel Day to you too!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Happy belated Pixel Day, Mr. DPinoy! Your reviews’s a huge compliment to come from the King of Pixel Art on NG.

This art is pretty good! And your octopus is so cool!

Thanks, chap :) hope you enjoyed the Pixel Day submissions

Man. That is super neat!

I miss you, lunds :’(

Duuuude! Long time no see. This is so cool! I love the variety but consistency of the fish and how non-awkward the octopus tentacles are (that's usually my struggle with octopi)

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Yo spags, yeah it’s been about a year. You should hit the art forum brawl up as there’s a few of the old regs in that.

Octopus tentacles - I usually do a few freestyle sketches before I start anything to get in the flow and help address awkward poses.

So somewhere on my PC there is a sketch file that contains what can only be described as “harlequin octopi carcasses”.