Reviews for "the Engineer"

Don't know if I'm an idiot or you can't switch weapons but switching weapons would be very nice. Great game though

This is the quintessential hybrid base builder and assault game. It's not quite a tower defense because you have to leave the base but not quite an assault game because the enemy actually assaults you harder as you get closer to winning. I just spent the last hour and a half achieving a 40 minute time in game in survival. The game was lagging hard and the only reason I lost was because I ventured out to try and clear some scrap so the game would speed back up a bit.

Really is nothing quite like this game.

This game is timeless

The gameplay is amazing and unique from most,the controls are fluent,the need for strategy is apparent,and the story is pretty funny to listen to.

Sidenote:Saw the game originally from Jazza's channel and hooked me immediately

I cant place a enemy spawn in the editor :(

I felt the game was and still is nice, what did you use for the menu music too?