For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "the Engineer"

This is so much better than the Robinson Crusoe game. It's challenging but not too difficult, it's clever, and tons of fun. Glad I played :)

This game has the most stupid ending in the world. Really REALLY bad. But the gameplay is wonderful and I've actually shown this to a couple different friends.

ok 1 lvl before the last im stuck... the sworms are coming 2 fast cant do anything it was easy until this level wich seam unbeatable...

its a good game but

the game has a few problems if u can so fix them the game would be much beter ratied.

I TOLD you not to touch that thing!

And other various TF2 references engaged! This one's a real treat though, a mix of material management and timing, since there as some VERY cheap tricks I learned after a while, but I won't spill the beans. That was the early levels though, the later stuff'll challenge your socks off to an extent CLOSE to being unfair, but not if you learned anything on the way to that level. Very fun though, a real sweat-session if you can manage it. If you're expecting to just shoot your own way thru it without thinking though, forget it.. but no one 'round these parts does that