Reviews for "the Engineer"

well...

sorry but there is no way this can get a 10 from me, there were to many challenge problems in it, it was a very generic type of game.

Funny idea, but bad.

Your game was SO FREAKING SLOW! There weren't any quality settings, and I have a damn good internet connection and an okay computer, so the fact that I can't run this game at normal speeds means that it wasn't well-thought-out.

Also, the difficulty curve sucks. Killing the robots doesn't give you nearly enough scrap to be able to keep up with the numbers they start coming in in even level 2.

Lastly, the beam rifle is the most expensive gun. This means it should be the best. However, it only kills up to 3 of the little weakling robots and takes so damn long to charge that I would have loved to have figured out a way to use my pistol again after I spent the 600 or whatever scrap on buying the armory and that thing.

Boo...

Excellent for passing time.

Waiting for Skyrim just got even more fun!. :3

Good art at the beginning... But...

Sucked... Thats all

ya know

it helps when its possible to beat the first level without using a specific weapon along a specific path with only a molecular sized room for error