Reviews for "the Engineer"

Alright?

Let's see. First, people with not average/old computers get fucked up by this game because there isn't a graphic quality button, which is essential for any game.

Second, what's up with the difficulty ramp of the game? First level is piece of cake then second level is hard as fuck? I mean, the robots, even the huge ones drop 2, I repeat, TWO fucking scrap pieces, which makes no sense. That makes a lot hard to upgrade your stuff, build towers and the medi station.

Also, IF you are going those 2 issues, make the time between wave incomes bigger. First wave comes 20-30 robots, 5 seconds later, comes another wave while you haven't even cleared the first wave. Now THAT is gamebreaking.

I'm pretty sure that this game will get a lot of better scores if you fix those issue.

This is It!!!

One of the best games of shoot'n'build who i have played in my life. The game have best graphic and is good for play. 5/5 10/10

Pease! Qualty toggle!

It was a very nice game but it completely jammed my computer. I think the idea is nice and the programming also but u would have a 10 if you had a quality toggle in the game.

It's rubbish.

Why isn't there a quality toggle button? Sometimes, game makers created wonderful games but forgot to apply common sense in it.

awsome game

would have had more fun with a quality setting though the high quality lags my comp up