Reviews for "the Engineer"

Damn it was too slow for my crappy netbook
Since my PC is busted I am restricted to this miniature of laptop.
But I'm pretty effing sure it is great!

Great game, the endless thing was cool. AA guns would be nice, as helicopters seem to take some of the strategy out of it. Against them it's just having powerful guns.

Completed everything in first attempt though there were some levels that I died a couple of times, and so I lasted 1119.8 second. The game is kinda relentless and makes you feel like it will last forever :) fun idea, so you must be quick in capturing those computers before it's too late on the level before the story boss.

Esta copa los contrlas y la jugabilidad estan re buenos, pero lo que mas me gusta es el editor que, es lo mas copa.

Great game, but the Controls are crappy.... doesn't respond as it should! Seems like i'm playing with a ping of 10000!