Reviews for "the Engineer"

Really good game

This is a awesome game that you should play.
It's so awesome that they should make the engineer 2!

Great game

Except the game machanics were a little unbalanced. The rate at which new bots spawn after a few minutes was way too high, especially in the later levels. Contrasting to this, it was far too easy to simply hole up somwhere with a large amount of firepower guarding the entrance and just sit there for ages, at which point there is a enough scrap metal lying around to rebuild the Titanic. But I couldn't use any of it, because I was stuck in my little corner, unable to expand due to the flood of robots moving around, unable to make a break for other terminals because five seconds of being outside left me with almost no HP. Apart from this, it's very addictive.

I can't beat the last friggin level...

That is way too much open space, and way too many OP'd (overpowered) robots. There should be a system where you hold on to key items like one weapon/item to carry over to the next level. That or have some more starting scrap available in the final stage.

Overall I liked the game a lot, i liked watching the combat robots walk into a gauntlet of EMP generators and onslaught of weapon turrets! ^w^

Good Game

I really enjoyed the game. Survival mode is extremely hard!

Make a quality setting

My computer froze when i played it. it took like 10 seconds just to shoot once. 15 to close the window afterwards.