Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Jesterous"

This is pretty tight kinda reminds me of some Friend for a foe. Good luck in the contest fellow musician!

PirateCrab responds:

FFAF are a huge inspiration on some of my work, glad it got noticed! Good luck yourself pal!

Glad to see you still kickin em out Crabs!
Sounds awesome as always.

Your mixes have really gotten on point.
In unrelated news
I wrote some riffage today and one is not too dissimilar from one buried within.
I think it means we are brothers.

Smashing 'em out now :)

Thanks man, I'd like to think they have, pushing ever closer to releasing that EP. One must hear this riffage ASAP, GET IT DOWN!

Also, now that this is done, I can have a breather from song writing for a few days and get this lead done for our cheeky ting ;) You shall receive an inbox soon!

SSSUUUUWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-T.

5/5 - One of the best metal sounds I've heard. Production is top notch. What do you plug those guitars into?

Anyway, superb material!

Eyyyyyyyyyy what a guy! Many thanks dude :D

They're plugged into a Pod HD 500 which runs straight into my DAW. Bit of EQ'ing and a tad reverb added and that's that. Worth the time spent figuring it out though!

this is really great, especially by newgrounds standards. I'm not going to waste your time telling you all the bits that i like (because i would be here for a while)

for me in a few places the gate is a little tight by the smallest amount and i think the notes could resonate for just a fraction of a second more
theres a few places where the guitar sounds a little too choppy because of it like the riff at 00:16
the gate makes it less natural and flowy and makes it sound a little synthesised because of how it seems to cut off mid note.

but thats one tiny thing that i went into way too much depth with, the rest is fucking immaculate.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻