Reviews for "-= Shadowframe =-"

I think the lead or arp or whatever you want to call it could use more polyphony and stereoizing, maybe detune it a bit more, but all around it's a good song. Maybe add a subtle subbass in between drops to give it a bigger range in sounds and make it feel a little less empty, as the drops do feel like they're missing something as well. Over all though, I would say this was really enjoyable, keep up the good work! ^^

TheBiocide responds:

Awesome review! Thanks, man! I'll definitely have to consider going back in and tweaking some of the things you mentioned! There's always room for improvement!

Cheers!

I may have a lot of expectations but I don't like this song. It is not a bad song but I would prefer a greater variety of instruments/sounds, the tone is repetitive and linear, it looks always the same : I can't feel a very big difference between each part of the song. It is neither addictive nor "crazy" for a DnB song.

I think you should take more time to do your songs to add more instruments and tone variations but that's only my opinion.

TheBiocide responds:

Fair enough, man! Thanks for the feedback - I'll definitely keep it in mind!

Cheers!