Reviews for "-= Shadowframe =-"

There is a LOT of DnB going around nowadays, so when something stands out it is definitely something to stop and revel in. I personally feel that this is definitely one of those pieces. I feel like the intro is missing something, but I can't put my finger on it. This aside, it is so absolutely fantastic. Consistent, even pace, drops are just right.

Standout piece. FIve thumbs up.

TheBiocide responds:

MUUUCH appreciated, my friend!

Hell of a review! Seriously glad you're feelin' this one ;)

Big love!!! <3

I think the lead or arp or whatever you want to call it could use more polyphony and stereoizing, maybe detune it a bit more, but all around it's a good song. Maybe add a subtle subbass in between drops to give it a bigger range in sounds and make it feel a little less empty, as the drops do feel like they're missing something as well. Over all though, I would say this was really enjoyable, keep up the good work! ^^

TheBiocide responds:

Awesome review! Thanks, man! I'll definitely have to consider going back in and tweaking some of the things you mentioned! There's always room for improvement!

Cheers!