Reviews for "Sota"

Great Foundation

I really like the idea of this game. Of course, it is easy to play but the groundwork you've laid allows you to do a lot more with this game. It's so simple and yet interesting. Different objects to block, reduce or even amplify signals, maybe something to amplify signals in certain areas, directional antennas, etc. are possible things you can add to this game. The 97% requirement was a good idea personally (there's a fine line between getting everything and getting most of it, as depending on the calculations, it could be extremely hard to actually get it all, which is nice that you left as an option instead of forcing us to do it). Maybe an option to disable that and have achievements to completing them all at 100%. Anyway, good luck!

Make a better one! :)

I gave it a five for the great idea, and the good execution of a simple game.
The game itself is fun, but only a little challenging leaving it pretty easy! The layouts are fairly simplistic, and it's not hard to see how the creator wanted the puzzles to be solved. We're even given leeway with 97% scores beating the level.

However, I do think the game could be better! Imagine if the graphics were better, we were given more than what appears to be cardboard boxes with antennae emitting signals, and there were more puzzles, challenging ones.
The idea for the game is excellent, because it is a little different =]

nice

absolutely loved it. its simple, calming and a creative idea. but it does get slightly easy when you begin to understand the concept. one or two more things added and this game would be amazing.

Fun bite-sized game

Surprisingly interesting, given that the game is about setting up cellular network base stations... Really fun, but gets a little repetitive after playing a dozen levels.

Great game! Nice and original

I rarely review games. But when I do, I prefer to rate based on originality. lol. Anyways, fantastic job, great idea, great execution. ogirinal concept. What else ca you ask for?