Reviews for "Sota"

very good

And interessing. A diferent game... ANd nice music hehe

Interesting

Interesting idea. The graphics were fitting. But as others have said, way too easy. There were only a few levels that made me think and even they were really not too hard to get 100%.

good game

level 31 " BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD !!!!!11!"

Good idea

Good idea. Be nice to have a reward for putting the extra effort in to get 100% for each level, or completing the level with an antenna spare.
There are too many levels, and they are too easy. I'd want less levels in total, more like the last one and a few harder than that. It just semmed like a slog clicking through ~30 levels with little throught, the last one activated the grey matter but still can be done with an antenna to spare.

...

That's it? It is, oh dang I can't think after playing this. I got 100% in 17 minutes. Really good for the brain! :D