Reviews for "Sota"

Excellent

The description of the game sounded super boring. So boring in fact, that I decided to play it just to see what the big deal was. And then I was hooked. The 40 levels actually go by pretty fast once you get the hand of it. I got 100% on everything. Very well programmed.

Relaxing game. Good music.

For those who are wondering, it is possible to get %100 on all 40 levels. just take your time.
Where can I get the music?

nice

absolutely loved it. its simple, calming and a creative idea. but it does get slightly easy when you begin to understand the concept. one or two more things added and this game would be amazing.

Wasn't bad

Once you figured things out, the entire game became a tad easy, with minor challenges at the end, but it was a good concept. Relaxing game with great ambient music. A chill-out game. Good job.

Love it, but finished it to fast

Its sweet and Simple... kinda relaxing.... it just need more levels with more of a progressive challange...