Reviews for "Sota"

Neato!

It was super fun but a tad to easy.

Very nice concept. Have a Stamp of Approval (tm).

One thing that could be added into the scoring system is the possibility of getting >100% coverage; something of a bonus that's added once you've got the necessary 97%. Maybe keep track of single, double, triple etc. coverages separately?

Another thing you could add is extra functions of some sort; something like satellite dishes that don't produce their own signal but can relay an incoming signal onwards, stuff like that.

A reset button would also be nice so that badly placed stations wouldn't need to be plucked out one by one.

It's an alright game. The level of difficulty is not a problem, but the simplicity is. Maybe some more options or things to make it interesting.

Pretty good. Even though it's pretty long, it is extremely easy. Also, if you make a sequel, please use correct grammar. For some reason, once you have beaten the game and the select a new game, the next level button will have vanished. this does not occur with level select. Also, NeCryoMancer, it IS possible to get 100% on level 22, you just have to be very precise.