Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Drink the Milk"

great job

it was a challenge to beat the legendary milkosaur and get the super milk and beat the 50 level game

epic

dude this is the best game evar took me a while to finish the water tempal part >>

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

Cheater! I specifically made it so that no one could could get to that part without first teabagging the magical elf on top of the white house! But in order to do that, you had to have entered the secret code that's only found through the game's coding!

OMNOMNOMNOM.

It was fun c: but extremely easy and short. 8pts for the entertainment :D

Yeees.

And one of my inspirations once again impresses with a short, humorous game. I was hoping for a New Game + where it was chocolate milk though. :U

But naw, this was awesome.

Hilarious

Once again, ACFAN120, you amuse me.

This is hilarious and has a somehow original and fun concept. Most importantly, however, it's fun to play.

Everyone's probably going to complain about how it's incredibly quick and there;s only one level, which is understandable. However, you can easily fix this by making the very first level INSANELY HARD TO BEAT, which will probably add even more to the humor.

I would suggest tweaking the variables of the timers just a tad bit, try to make it super hard yet still slightly possible if you're really good. That would make this a perfect time-passing game in my book.

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

I was thinking of changing it to something like that, but then I remembered how much I hated games like that. Plus, I'd have to add something really awesome at the end to make it worth it. I might make another one where you have to compete in a contest against other people, but I won't promise anything.