Reviews for "Desktop Stripper"

good but not funney u messed up puting it as funney

Bad

Honestly, going to give this a 2, seeing as it's not funny and the animation's not eye catching, nor is it done very well. So it really fell flat on two accounts. You know, those two in which it was expressly trying to succeed.

On a side note, can Israelis not go for more than two minutes without writing papers on, looking up, complaining about or drawing parallels to the Holocaust? I mean what the fuck. It's not like you guys don't create enough contemporary parallels in your own backyard. Maybe that's just a reminder too.

LazyMuffin responds:

Sorry you didn't enjoy it.

About the Holocaust thing, it was either a paper about that or starving African children. I just needed her to dance on something inappropriate. I feel more comfortable poking jokes at the Holocaust cause I'm closer it than most subjects.

Don't be mad at me for what my government does though, that's not nice.

Well shit.

The best part was the guy telling the stripper not to dance on the ghetto. I chuckled! I never chuckle!

no sound? fix your vid bud.

LazyMuffin responds:

Yes, this is a problem with the animation. It has no sound yet 400,000 people enjoyed it.

I really did not like the ending... :(