Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

Nice!

I have to say you've done very well with this. Those interactive battles are a very interesting concept, and thankfully they work near perfectly. Normally I hate sprite flashes nowadays but this one is something... dare I say, different?

Voice acting was for the most part exceptionally good, although a couple of your actors sounded like they were talking a little quietly (Professor Fennel for example). Everyone else was fine, especially Seymour who did a stellar job as Gallade. The use of 3D was a nice touch, and the file size didn't suffer terribly much for it luckily.

If you continue to implement interactive battles (and you should as there is good potential here), all I would suggest is you clean up those attack effects and make them a little prettier. I look forward to the next installment. :>

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks, it's too bad SonicSong182 never replied. I plan on continuing the interactive battles. I have to draw most attacks myself because the sprites are sometimes even uglier. Plus I don't know exactly what every attack is supposed to look like so I just make it up. Hopefully their quality will improve as my artistic skills do.

that was interesting

i like it, but i kinda jumped in part way through so i didn't really get much out of it

It was good, and the voice acting wasn't bad, but I enjoy reading the lines at my own pace. if there was an easy way to toggle it on and off that would be great, but idk how you could do it.

teejay-number13 responds:

More people complain about having to advance text boxes versus listening to voices.

The voice acting is a kind of good improvment! But it could use a little more emotion
keep dem videos up!

I love the new ineractive battles and the new opening an ending credits as for the new voice acting Mars, Melanie and professor Fennel's new voices kinda suck You and Professor Oak's voice's were okay and everyone else's voices were perfect.