Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

lol nice!

Wow, that was amazing, I didn't think anyone could make such an amazing pokemon parody, much less a series. I have to say, it was a bit cheesy, but thats how pokemon is, and I admire how much work you've put into this. You've made another avid fan ^_^ Although I must say, his pokemon is pretty weak to be going to where he wants to go next episode(I worded it like this so no spoilers involved, go watch it guys, its awesome!) Keep up the great work!

teejay-number13 responds:

"The Long Road" was a figure of speech. It's referring to the journey of having to beat all the gym leaders first. I didn't mean literally walking down a long road to reach the Pokemon league building.

Oner 9000

i think that gallade should of been with TJ.perhaps gallade would know about him more than he thinks.9000+/10 for the great flash.

well bianca quit at least but now we have a gallade trying to kill us and take the snag machine the only thing that can save the world!

Each one is better than the last! Awesome job Teejay.

I love it
Its awesom like story and animation
voices are good
i cant wait what will happend in next episode:D
I giving you 5 stars you and other deserve it
its shame there isnt more stars to rate XD
WARNING---My grammar can be fearsome---