Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

Wow!

It's a great parody, but the voice acting is... kinda annoying, to be honest. Sorry, but I liked the non voicey version more.

teejay-number13 responds:

I had a feeling that some people wouldn't like the voices, but then again some people complained about having to constantly read and advance the text boxes. There's really no way to please everyone.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

next great game though

wow

Again i say awesome i loved the rpgs battles the sprites are fantastic the drawings are fantasic some parts are funny the animation was smooth nice voice actors and i can see why this took such a long time great job 5/5 10/10 keep up the good work!

i love this ep will you be doing ep whith voices like this if só it would be awesome!.

GLITCH: My moves were at 1 or 2 at the start. Is this normal?

teejay-number13 responds: