Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

Like everyone else, I'm going through all the past episodes since I saw episode 8 on the front page. I hope you're enjoying your renaissance!
As I watched the first handful of episodes I noticed it was a lot of reading and that's normal for a story like this that's so dialogue driven; so, I just accepted it. Let me tell you, this episode was such a big step forward for you. The voice acting alone made the dialogue much more interesting because I get more of a feel for each character. The animation is now more dynamic with your uses of zoom and I noticed occasionally you stretched some of the sprites to give it a feeling of depth that really drew my attention.
I love the story and with this move forward I can only see things getting more and more interesting. I would also like to give you props for the Sonic R song choice, I had completely forgotten about those tracks. xD

P.S. - You and Seymour have really good voices and your performances for the voice acting felt the most real. Everyone else was good, but you guys just felt strongest this episode.

And it only gets better and better! Teejay, keep up the fantastic work!

Drama,action,an awesome credit,and interactive battles.Nice work dude.

I love the new ineractive battles and the new opening an ending credits as for the new voice acting Mars, Melanie and professor Fennel's new voices kinda suck You and Professor Oak's voice's were okay and everyone else's voices were perfect.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The voice acting and interactive battles made this the most exciting episode in the series so far.
Including the fact that Rina-chan did a voice in this.
Also, the new credits scene was amazing!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what happens next.